Are you worried people will forget about you?
Is that why you’re glued to your social media?
Because you don’t want to MISS the opportunity that someone else might grab?
Or maybe you’re worried that golden-ticket client might pop up while you’re off running your company…
Or maybe someone has told you that you need to be posting every day. It’s only going to be worth it if you’ve got something to say that other people are going to be interested in. Understanding your audience and what they like is key to growing your social media following.
I sometimes feel like I can never do enough.
If I did it MORE I’d get more business… wouldn’t I?!
But how valuable is your time?
Have you REALLY got time to be hanging out on all the social platforms, in groups, keeping an eye on people asking for recommendations and giving out advice or opinions when asked?
What is your hourly rate? £40/hour? £80/hour? More? How much potential revenue could you be making instead of lingering on social?
4 hours a week on social = £160-£400 a week.
£640-£1600 a month!!!
Growing a following via the personal touch on social is great and it’s effective.
BUT you can do something easier, which gives you VALUABLE, TANGIBLE, TRACKABLE results.
Contact ANYONE who has visited your website, even if they didn’t click on anything… with a remarketing advert.
This strategy REALLY WORKS:
- Get a remarketing pixel on your website (go to ads manager on Facebook, or campaigns on LinkedIn and get your web developer or someone who knows how to, to put the code on your site)
- Drive some traffic to your website: I like to use irresistible blogs for this, when I can. So you write a great blog (which answers a question, gives free advice), post it on your social media. Add a bit of advertising budget to it.
- From this type of traffic, you may get some business. But there will be plenty of people who read the blog but didn’t do anything else. They didn’t message you or pick up the phone… but they did read…so they are warm leads and you CAN GET IN TOUCH WITH THEM!
- Run a remarketing advert across LinkedIn, Facebook or Instagram
- ANYONE who has visited your website and has a presence on social media, will be served your advert.
It will remind them of you
It will offer them a really easy way to get in touch: so by clicking a button they send you their contact information (lead generation advert) OR they send you a message
It will serve to impress them with your wicked marketing skills
YOU choose the kind of remarketing advert you run.
Your website visitors could have found you from Google, or Pinterest or Facebook or Instagram or LinkedIn or Youtube: it DOESN’T MATTER. You are going back into social land to find them again… and when they see you… you trigger that memory.
WHO buys from seeing just one advert?
Not many people! In fact, very few people.
A warm lead is VALUABLE so don’t ignore them! Use the power of remarketing adverts to reach them.
It really works…
(Get in touch below if you need any further help or advice and we offer training too – see our reviews!)